Frequently Asked Questions
Are there COVID restrictions for in-store shopping?
For customers who prefer to wear a mask for in-store shopping, we support your decision. We ask all customers to observe responsible social distancing. We also offer online ordering, order by phone, order by text, and curbside pickup for customers who are more comfortable with those options.
Is there a shortage of chlorine for 2021?
A large fire at a production facility has impacted chlorine availability nationwide. We anticipate that the supply shortage will extend through the remainder of 2021. We have been proactive in our approach to ordering product, and will have product allocated to us monthly. In order to better serve our customers, we will begin limiting purchase of chlorine SKU’s effective immediately. We have also shifted majority of our allocation to smaller quantity packages in order to get more critical sanitizing product to the maximum number of customers. We encourage customers to practice thorough water testing and balance, as this can greatly reduce your chlorine consumption. We will have additional rounds of 25lbs and 50lbs tablets available in the Late May and Late June timeframes. Please watch our website for availability updates.
Why is chlorine more expensive?
A number of factors affect chlorine pricing. We have not increased retail pricing on any chemical SKU’s since 2018, and we have worked hard with our vendors to try to keep cost increases to a minimum. For 2021, we have seen an average increase in retail pricing of around 10%. We anticipate that there will be additional price increases based on continued challenges for availability. We will do our best to continue to mitigate these increases while maintaining consistent supplies of professional quality products for our customers.
What is the lead time on Above Ground Pool Installation?
We have an extremely limited number of pools available to purchase for the remainder of the 2021 season. We do not currently have any installation slots available for 2021. If you would like to self-install, or have your own installer, please contact us for style/size/price and availability.
What about my pool that I already ordered?
Because of the extreme supply constraints due to COVID, Doughboy has had an increasingly difficult time filling and shipping orders. We are hoping to receive all orders that were placed on our Early Buy by the end of May– and in turn have those orders delivered to customers in order of their sales order dates. Some pool models and sizes may not be available for shipment during this timeframe. We appreciate your patience as we work with Doughboy to resolve all outstanding orders.
What is the lead time for In-Ground Pool Installation?
For new projects, our current projected lead time is approximately 14 months to commencement. Significant restrictions on product availability continue to slow the construction process.
How do I place an order online?
- Orders can be placed through a variety of channels. We are accepting orders by phone, through the LiveChat button on this website, through the Online Store on this website, and by e-mailing us directly at [email protected] . Please note that not all products are available through our Online Store. As such, we encourage you to reach out to us and allow us to get you everything that you need.
- During this time, we will observe normal business hours for order processing and pickup. Our normal business hours are Monday through Friday, 10a.m.-5p.m., Saturday 9a.m.-4p.m., and Sunday 11a.m.-3p.m.
- All products are in-stock and available for pickup. Typical order processing time is around 15 minutes– though in some cases may be less. If you are unsure of what you need, please call or message us. We are happy to help you. We can even Facetime so you can see products on the shelf in order to make your selection.
- All orders are entered by Atlantis Pools staff, and an e-mail confirmation will be sent to you along with payment instructions. In order to ensure a contact free and safe end-to-end transaction, we are asking that all orders be paid through the secure online payment form: https://www.atlantispools.co/pay-your-bill/ If you are having trouble completing your transaction, please call or message us. We are happy to help you.
- If you are looking at Pools, Spas, or equipment, please call or message us. We can help you find the right product, and we are able to process and schedule those orders contact free.
- If you need something shipped to you, please call or message us. We can find a solution to get you the product you need safely.
We appreciate your business and support during these challenging times.